Prep Time : 5 minutes | Cook Time : 15 minutes | Total Time : 20 minutes | Servings : 6 | Calories : 162 kcal
Dinner does not get any easier than this 7 can chicken taco soup! Dump 7 cans into a pot plus some seasonings and that’s it! Serve with tortilla chips, cheese, and sour cream. You won’t believe how yummy & easy it is.
- 1 can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can pinto beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can sweet corn (drained)
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chicken breast (drained & flaked)
- 1 can (10 oz) green enchilada sauce
- 1 can (14 oz) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients into a large soup pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling reduce heat to low and let simmer for at least 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips, shredded cheese, sour cream, and avocado!
- Use 1 1/2 cups of your own shredded chicken if that is what you prefer.
- I use a packet of mild taco seasoning.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!