Prep Time:10 minutes | Chilling Time:1 hour | Total Time:1 hour 10 minutes | Servings: 32 pinwheels | Calories: 48kcal
Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels are bursting with spicy buffalo flavor and savory blue cheese. They are the ULTIMATE football food – they’ll disappear faster than you can say “touchdown!”
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese room temperature
- 3 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1/2 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 4 flour tortillas burrito-sized
- in a mixing bowl combine the blue cheese and the cream cheese.
- in a separate mixing bowl, combine the chicken and Buffalo sauce until evenly mixed.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the blue and cream cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tablespoons).
- Spread out about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture over the blue cheese mixture.
- Starting on the edge and roll up the tortilla into a log. Place the rolled tortilla on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Remove tortillas from the fridge, and slice off the ends of the tortillas. (Keep the ends as a snack for you!)
- Cut the tortilla roll-ups into 1-inch thick pinwheel slices (about 8 per roll-up) and place on a platter. Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
These can be made the day before and I think they taste better if you do!
Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 213mg | Potassium: 25mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 122IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!