I’m a sucker for buffalo chicken and this stuffed buffalo chicken doesn’t disappoint! It has the perfect balance of spicy buffalo sauce cooled down with a little ranch dressing. The cheesy filling is seasoned with ranch too!
Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken
Chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy, cheesy ranch mix and topped off with tangy buffalo sauce!
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, about 6 ounces each
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each breast, being careful not to cut all the way through. Set chicken aside.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar, and ranch seasoning to a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly into piece of chicken.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and brush heavily with the buffalo sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes, brushing with additional sauce every ten minutes.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing before serving.