Prep Time : 15 mins | Cook Time : 1 hr 30 mins | Total Time : 1 hr 45 mins | Servings: 6 Servings | Calories: 311.9 kcal
Can you cook a whole chicken in a bundt pan? Yes, you can! Try this super moist and incredibly flavorful bundt pan roasted chicken recipe, prepared with avocado-oil mayonnaise, herbs, lemons, and veggies!
- 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large yellow onions, quartered
- 4 large carrots, cut into large pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Avocado Oil Mayo
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 whole lemon cut in wedges
- 1 (4 pound) whole chicken, giblets removed
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Lightly grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange onions, carrots, half of garlic, salt, pepper, and oil on the bottom of the bundt pan; toss to combine and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayo, half of dried thyme, lemon juice, and remaining garlic; whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Remove giblets from chicken cavity; season cavity with salt, pepper, remaining dried thyme, and lemon slices.
- Cover the hole of the Bundt pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the chicken on top of the covered hole of the Bundt pan.
- Rub the chicken all over and underneath the skin with previously prepared mayo-mixture.
- Place in the preheated oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 375F and continue to cook for 1 hour, or until a meat thermometer registers at 165F degrees.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!