Chicken Caesar Salad is a crunchy, colorful and refreshing salad with an easy homemade Caesar dressing, perfect for lunch or a light dinner! You’ll love the bright, fresh flavors and creamy Parmesan in every bite!
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time:10 minutes
- Total Time:25 minutes
- Servings: 4 salads
- Calories: 474kcal
For the chicken:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
For the salad:
- 8 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shaved
For the Caesar dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 medium lemon zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4-5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, paprika, garlic powder and black pepper. Grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. (Alternatively, you can roast the chicken in the oven at 375 for 25-30 minutes, until it’s cooked through to an internal temperature of 165.)
- Let the chicken rest for 5-10 minutes, then slice.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Add all of the dressing ingredients to a large jar then cover and shake well to combine.
- To assemble the salad, divide the lettuce, tomatoes and grilled chicken onto four plates or bowls for serving. Top with the croutons and shaved Parmesan and drizzle with the Caesar dressing.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!