This easy chicken dish, with a creamy mustard sauce, is on the table in about 20 minutes!
Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce
yield: 4 SERVINGS | prep time: 5 MINUTES | cook time: 15 MINUTES | total time: 20 MINUTES
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon or oregano
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and preheat over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet and saute until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes, turning once. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Pour chicken broth into hot skillet.
- Whisk in the cream, mustard and tarragon or oregano. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.