Prep Time:19 minutes | Cook Time:16 minutes | Total Time:35 minutes | Servings: 24 Tostadas | Calories: 72kcal
These Chipotle Chicken Tostadas are zesty, crunchy and full of bold flavor! The perfect appetizer for your next party!
- 3 flour tortillas 8″
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup tomatoes seeded & diced
- 1 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 TBSP chipotles in adobo sauce chopped
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- Sour cream cilantro and lime zest for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat both sides of tortillas with nonstick cooking spray. Stack and cut into 8 wedges. Push wedges into muffin cups. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Mash avocado, sour cream, tomato, lime juice, garlic, and cilantro together in small bowl. Salt to taste and chill.
- Cook ketchup, sugar, chipotles, soy sauce, vinegar, chili powder, and chicken in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat for 8 minutes, or until sauce is syrupy.
- Top each tostada with 1 tsp of avocado mixture, then 1-2 TBSP chicken mixture.
- Garnish each tostada with a small dollop of sour cream, cilantro and lime zest.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 215mg | Potassium: 115mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.5mg
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!