These crispy baked Chicken Tenders with Mayo are coated in golden Panko crumb. And there you have an easy and healthy version of a typically unhealthy meal. After all, crunchy chicken tender recipe can be really-really good, and without all the frying and oil.
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 356kcal
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- ½ tbsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tbsp Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Thyme (optional)
- Sriracha Mayo (for dipping, optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut chicken into 1” strips going with the grain of the meat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare two bowls. In a first bowl, mix Bread Crumbs, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt and Pepper. Place mayonnaise in a 2nd mixing bowl.
- Dredge the cut chicken into mayonnaise, then dredge in seasoned Panko mixture.
- Place coated chicken in a single layer on the baking sheet, leaving room between each tender.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turn each piece, bake for 15 more minutes.
- Tenders will be lightly browned and delicious. Sprinkle with thyme (optional) and serve with Sriracha mayo or sauce of your choice!
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 223mg | Vitamin A: 0.9% | Vitamin C: 0.8% | Calcium: 0.9% | Iron: 2%