Crispy Butter Chicken is an easy oven baked fried chicken with just a few ingredients in 30 minutes that your kids will LOVE!
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts , boneless skinless (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup butter , cut into pieces
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls.
- Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place pieces of butter on top of the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 4 servings, Amount per serving: 576 calories, Calories: 576g, Carbohydrates: 10g, Protein: 53g, Fat: 35g, Saturated Fat: 18g, Cholesterol: 311mg, Sodium: 928mg, Potassium: 893mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 930g, Vitamin C: 2.7g, Calcium: 57g, Iron: 2g