- Prep Time : 10 mins
- Cook Time : 30 mins
- Total Time : 40 mins
- Servings: 4 servings
- Calories: 738 kcal
- 4 large chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl mix together mayo and ranch seasoning until well combined. Place bread crumbs on a plate. Start by rolling your chicken in the ranch mayo mixture just until coated. Place chicken on a plate to roll in bread crumbs and last place in a baking dish.
- Repeat with each chicken breast and make for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and reaches a safe temperature (165 F).
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!