This extremely easy recipe for Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes is the best comfort food meal, easy enough to cook for dinner guests, and will leave your house smelling divine!
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 medium Russet or Yukon Gold potatoes, not peeled, cut into chunks
- 2.5 cups baby carrots
- 1 large (23 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- fresh thyme, for garnish
- Spray a 6-7 quart crock pot/slow cooker with non-stick spray OR use a plastic liner.
- Place cut potatoes and baby carrots in the bottom of crockpot. Layer chicken breasts on top of the vegetables.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. Place butter on top.
- Cover crock pot and cook on HIGH heat for about 4-5 hours OR on LOW heat for 7-8. All crock pots cook at different rates so be sure the chicken is cooked through.
- You can shred the chicken into smaller pieces if you wish.
- Top with some fresh thyme (optional).
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!