Drenched in lemony garlic butter, these tender Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Thighs are an easy and delicious no-fuss weeknight dinner recipe.
Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Thighs
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Servings: 5
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- 1 fresh lemon
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1.25 lbs.)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Place the butter in a bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds, or until the butter is melted. Stir in the minced garlic, paprika, salt, some freshly cracked pepper (about 1/8 tsp), and about a tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley. Stir to combine.
- Place the chicken thighs in an 8×8″ baking dish. Spoon the garlic butter mixture over the chicken thighs, using the back of the spoon to spread it over the surface of the chicken.
- Slice the lemon into half-rounds. Scatter the lemon pieces around the chicken in the dish.
- Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake the chicken for 30-35 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken thighs reaches 165ºF.
- Use a spoon to drizzle the baking juices over top of the chicken, then sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley over top just before serving.