Add a tasty, spicy kick to your party spread with these zesty chimichurri chicken wings.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons red chili flakes
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, except the chicken, until well combined. Separate some for serving later.
- Use paper towels to dry the wings, and then add to the marinade. Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Heat grill to medium, and cook the wings on indirect heat. Turn the wings occasionally to cook well on all sides. Garnish with more chimichurri sauce and jalapeño.