Grilled chicken marinated in a honey-mustard teriyaki sauce, threaded on a skewer with peaches and veggies.
For the Marinade
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts , cleaned, cut into bite-size cubes
For the Kabobs
- 2 peaches , washed, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 small zucchini , cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper , cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 onion , sliced into 2-inch cubes
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Combine marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Set aside 1/2-cup of the marinade and pour the rest of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken to the bag, turning to coat.
- Zip it closed and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Thread the chicken, peaches, and the rest of the ingredients onto the skewers.
- Place the kabobs on the grill over direct medium-heat.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved marinade.