This keto chicken and broccoli casserole is cheesy, creamy, and easy to prepare. Use your favorite cheese and any white or dark cooked chicken meat.
Keto Chicken-Broccoli Casserole
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Ready In: 50 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch®)
- 2 cups chopped cooked broccoli
- 1 3/4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Whisk in cream cheese, Gouda cheese, mayonnaise, chicken broth, and ranch dressing mix. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, until completely incorporated, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli, chicken, salt, and pepper until combined. Transfer to a casserole dish and top with Cheddar cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and broccoli-chicken mixture is heated through, about 25 minutes. Switch the oven to broil, and cool until cheese starts to brown, 2 to 4 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!