Even if you’re not on the keto train, this creamy Crock-Pot chicken is still worth making. The ranch-flavored cream cheese and cheddar sauce is out. of. this. world. Obviously, this recipe is much different in flavor and carb count than our breaded Crack Chicken. But the name rings true for both dishes. Bottom line: You won’t want to stop eating them.
YIELDS : 6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME : 0 HOURS 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME : 3 HOURS 0 MINS
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, cubed
- 2 1/4 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Chopped chives, for serving
- Pour chicken broth into a 4-quart slow cooker and stir in dried parsley, dill, chives, onion powder, and garlic powder. Add half the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Repeat with remaining half of chicken. Stir to coat chicken and set on low for 6 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Using two forks, shred chicken in the slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese and 2 cups cheddar until melted.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar, bacon, and chives before serving.