Serves: 6 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 4 hours | Total time: 4 hrs 10 mins
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 packets (1 oz each) dry Ranch seasoning
- 8 oz bacon (cooked crispy and crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Serve on burger buns
- Extra cooked bacon
- Chopped green onions
- In a slow cooker combine chicken, cream cheese, Ranch seasoning, garlic powder, and cheddar cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours, until chicken is tender and it shreds easily.
- Once the chicken is tender enough, stir it with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and gets combined with all the ingredients.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
- Serve on buns with extra bacon on top and chopped green onions.
Calories: 441 Carbohydrates: 7 Protein: 27 Fat: 33 Saturated Fat: 14 Cholesterol: 105 Sodium: 781 Potassium: 404 Fiber: 0 Sugar: 4 Vitamin A: 515 Calcium: 198 Iron: 0.8