Yum Yum Chicken – creamy chicken casserole topped with cornbread stuffing. Cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, sour cream, stuffing mix, chicken broth and butter. Can make ahead and freeze for later. Great quick weeknight casserole recipe! Kid Friendly!
- 1-1/2 lb chopped cooked chicken
- 8-oz sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Celery soup
- 1 box Cornbread stuffing, uncooked (Stove Top or Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread chicken in the bottom of the dish. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup and sour cream. Spread over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the uncooked stuffing over the soup mixture, (note: if herb packet is not mixed with stuffing mixture, top stuffing with herb packet). Mix together the broth and the melted butter and pour evenly over all.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.