This crispy Gluten-Free Baked Oregano Chicken is an easy weeknight dinner. Quick to whip up, and definitely a crowd pleaser. This gluten-free chicken recipe is going to be your new favorite gluten-free dinner. It’s tender, full of flavor, and a healthy meal option for those who love simple chicken dishes.
Gluten-Free Baked Oregano Chicken
Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1/4 cup dry gluten-free bread crumbs (Can use almond meal or cornmeal)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C). Lightly grease a 9″X9″X2″ baking pan; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix gluten-free bread crumbs, Parmesan, oregano, garlic salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Coat each piece of chicken with Dijon mustard. (I place the Dijon in a container or a plastic bag with the chicken and shake it until it’s coated.)
- Dip Dijon-coated chicken in bread crumb mixture until all sides are covered. Place in the pan.
- Bake chicken for 25-30 minutes or until done an internal temperature of 165°F is met and the juice runs clear.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!